Graco manufactures and markets premium equipment to move, measure, control, dispense and spray a wide variety of fluid and powder materials. What does that mean? Well, we pump peanut butter into your jar, and the oil in your car. We glue the soles of your shoes, the glass in your windows and the screen on your phone. We spray the finish on your vehicle, coatings on your pills, the paint on your house and texture on your walls. Graco is part of your daily life.
Graco has excellent opportunities available to individuals who want to be part of fast-moving, growing company - especially candidates committed to quality, innovation and solving customer problems. Graco was proud to be named a Best Place to Work in Manufacturing and Production by Fortune Magazine in 2016, 2018, 2019 and 2021.
Set-up, change-over and maintain molding machines, molds, material and their processes to produce quality products for internal and external customers in a safe and productive manner.
Graco is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of highly engineered systems for numerous industrial and commercial applications. This position supports our Contractor Equipment Division (CED) in Rogers, MN. At CED, our product line meets the needs of painting, striping, texturing, protective coating, fire proofing, spray foam and general contractors and includes all types of airless sprayers, line stripers, pressure washers, spray foam rigs and other proportioning solutions. (http://bit.ly/1zMGRDu).
* $3,500 Hiring Bonus offered with the position*
This position is on 3rd shift - Sunday through Thursday - 10PM - 6AM.
* Set-up and maintain production of injection molding machines, tooling, and processes.
* Inspect molded components to confirm quality.
* Locate, transport, install, and store injection molds in accordance with established guidelines.
* Troubleshoot the manufacturing process to diagnose and resolve anticipated or actual manufacturing problems that may affect product quality.
* Inspect, clean, and maintain molds and tooling subsequent to each production run.
* Maintain a clean, safe work area.
* Perform minor machine maintenance as required.
* Read and understand operation layouts and blueprints.
* Maintain quality of work as required and report any discrepancies.
* Operate and maintain auxiliary equipment.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Two-year technical degree in related field or equivalent experience (8 years of injection molding experience)
* 3 years of experience with operating injection molding equipment.
* Ability to set-up and operate assigned equipment.
* Ability to perform various operations under minimum supervision, while maintaining required levels of quality and quantity.
* Demonstrated skill and ability to use precision measuring equipment.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to operate forklift.
* Ability to stand/sit/walk, for up to eight hours per day.
* Frequent, repetitive elbow movements.
* Reaching, grasping, gripping and fine manipulation with hands is required.
* Ability to occasionally stoop, bend, lift and/or load up to 40 pounds.
* Completion of Math for Manufacturing and Basic Blueprint Reading for Manufacturing.
* Personal computer skills.
* Prior machine tool operation skills.
Proven Quality. Leading Technology. Launch your career with Graco!
Graco offers attractive compensation, benefits and career development opportunities. Graco's comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, stock purchase plan, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and more.
Our expectations are high. That's why we are always looking to hire the brightest and the best!