CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world. Responsibilities:
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Knowledge of paint equipment and processes, which may include: paint gun, spray application equipment, paint booth equipment, electrostatic, titrations, powder coat, regular enamel paint application, proper paint viscosity and thickness, paint flow and pressure systems, and set-up/break-down of paint equipment.
- Obtain complete coverage free from blemishes, runs, and sags while maintaining proper film build.
- Perform coating repairs using hand tools and techniques, accepted touch-up painting application procedures, and applying topcoat paints on parts previously painted while still in the wet coating stage without flaws.
- Maintain equipment in a touch-up booth and decide the proper method and degree of rework needed to provide satisfactory finished units, parts, and assemblies.
- Use masking tape, paper or other materials to mask off areas not requiring painting; remove masking after painting.
- Monitor pressure in paint delivery system and check specific areas where paint tends to clog and change replaceable parts as directed.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to proper supervision.
- Meet or exceed production metrics as designated by the company.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in accordance with company practice.
- Follow all safety and quality requirements/procedures.
- Perform other related or similar duties, as required.
Relocation Assistance Available
Rate of Pay: $25.02/Hour + $1.00/Hour Shift Premium + $4,000 Signing bonus ($1320 at 90 days of service, $1320 at 180 days of service, and $1,360 at 1 years of service.)
Hours: 2nd shift hours 3:30PM-1:30AM Mon-Th & Overtime as needed
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, and much more! Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job, including the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- 1+ years of industrial paint experience in a manufacturing environment. This can include a combination of professional and/or educational experience.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.