The Industrial Paint Sales Manager (ISM) is responsible for all duties and responsibilities associated with strategically targeting new business opportunities to maximizer longer term revenue streams while being responsible for developing, implementing, and managing an ongoing book of business to achieve aggressive monthly sales goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop new prospects and interact with existing customers to increase sales of the company's industrial products
- Make sales calls on assigned accounts
- Communicate effectively with store associates to improve competitive position and customer service levels.
- Learning the competitions' strengths and weaknesses.
- Aid the store manager in resolving customer complaints or problems.
- Remain acquainted with all competitive products and programs.
- Use tools to increase accuracy and efficiency in customer ordering and inventories
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- High School Diploma/ GED
- At least 3 years of sales experience, industrial preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet weekly sales goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services
- Ability to work as an individual or in a team environment
What's in it for you?
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & biweekly payroll
- Ability to start a career instead of just another job
- Collaborative environment where your input is valued daily
Come join a company where we are collaborative, fast-paced, innovative, and challenging. National Coatings and Supplies is a privately held company headquartered in Raleigh, NC, with over 200 stores in 38 states. Our distribution platform serves a broad range of collision centers and industrial clients across the United States. In 2016, National Coatings & Supplies, the second largest industry distributor merged with Single Source, Inc, the third largest industry distributor. We have already almost doubled our growth and we show no signs of slowing down.
Potential travel up to 10%
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.