Support the Service Department of Central Coating Company by performing repairs and conducting inspections on sprayed polyurethane roofing systems and other common roofing systems. Process work orders for repairs of commercial / industrial roofs maintained by CCC. Perform leak investigations and repairs. A Service Technician works closely with Service Department Manager and Service Department Supervisor to ensure all work meets and exceeds roofing industry standards.Duties can include: roof removal, roof surface preparation, sheet metal preparation and install, foam application, coating application, etc. We are looking someone who wants to learn the trade and grow with the company. .
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Must be handy with both hand and power tools.
- Must be willing to learn if spray polyurethane foam roofing is new to you.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Must be willing to stay in the Bay Area, Northern California, and the Central Valley at various times throughout the year.
- Competitive wages.
- Covered hotel fees and daily subsistence allowance.
- Paid medical and life insurance after 60 days.
- Paid dental after 6 months.
- 401(k) option after your vested.
- Ability to pass a basic background check.
- Ability to pass a physical.
- Have reliable transportation and a valid drivers license and car insurance.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.