About the Company:
This firm is California's leader in sprayed polyurethane foam roofing systems. We are growing rapidly and are in need of qualified SPF and coating applicators. We are seeking applicants with experience in sprayed polyurethane foam application for either roofing or insulation. We are also in need of experienced acrylic and silicone coating applicators. We focus on installing commercial and industrial cool roof projects in locations throughout California with an emphasis in the Silicon Valley area.
Duties include working as part of a 5-7 person crew installing new sprayed polyurethane foam roofs throughout the Bay Area, Northern California and the Central Valley. Day-to-day duties include working with the Project Supervisor to properly and safely install sprayed polyurethane foam and coating systems on commercial roofing projects. We are looking for applicators with some SPF or coating experience who want to master the trade and grow with our company. .
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Knowledge of sprayed polyurethane foam equipment and roof coating equipment.
- Experience in the safe and proper handling of polyurethane foam and coating materials.
- Knowledge in the proper installation of sprayed polyurethane foam in roofing and insulation applications.
- Knowledge in the proper installation of acrylic and silicone roof coatings.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Must be willing to stay in the Bay Area, Northern California, and the Central Valley at various times throughout the year.
- Ability to pass a basic background check.
- Ability to pass a physical.
- Have reliable transportation and a valid drivers license and car insurance.
Compensation depends on experience.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.