Electro and Automation Technicians
28.00 - 35.00
We are searching for Automation, Robotic, Electro-Mechanical Technicians for a 50+ year old industry leader in metal finishing, providing custom services for the Consumer Products Industry. They are well known for high quality, diverse service offerings, excellent process, and timely high quality products. You will need to be a driven self-starter, highly motivated and comfortable working with limited supervision while delivering results in a fast-paced environment. You have well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and interact comfortably with colleagues
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Perform machine changeovers from part-to-part/job-to-job.
- Clear machine jams as needed.
- Clean machine as needed/ perform preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoot machine product issues (metal and plastic), making adjustments where necessary.
- Troubleshoot machine related mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic issues, making adjustments where necessary.
- Able to adjust and fabricate items needed to adapt bowl feeding systems, tracks, fixtures, and tooling to make a good product at designated rates.
- Providing feedback or receive guidance from the Lead Automation Technician or Manufacturing Engineer as needed.Able to diagnose and repair electrical issues including sensors, relays, servo systems, motor controls, and PLCs.
- Able to adjust robot positions, coordinate types, jog, and troubleshoot errors.
- Document all changes made to machines, fixtures or tooling made through installation, debug or normal operation as required by Manufacturing Engineering.
- Maintain inventory for spare parts.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance actions on all machine systems and machine subsystems as needed.
- Document equipment history through Syteline and PMxpert.
- Communicate with the production shift personnel, Lead Automation Technician on the current shift and off shifts. Communication to include, but not be limited to the shift status on issues and performance for all machines.